Variable Frequency Drives
Unitronics VFDs can be used as a stand-alone product, or as part of a complete All-in-One package with our PLC+HMI controllers: UniStream®, Vision™ and Samba™.
Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)—also called inverters—optimize machine performance, save energy, and lower machine life cycle costs across a range of applications.
Unitronics VFDs offer options for both single and three phase VFDs from from 0.4 kW and up to 110 kW.
VFD main features: built-in EMC Filters, Mounting options: Wall, Flange, Rail, Sensorless Vector and Torque control, STO (Safe Torque Off), built-in Braking units, Remote Access, monitor & debug your VFD via Scope Trace
- Mounting options: Wall, Flange, Rail
- Built-in EMC filters and dynamic braking units
- Modbus RTU fieldbus
- STO (Safe Torque Off)
- Sensorless vector speed and torque control
- Supports Induction and Permanent Magnet Motors
- Heavy-duty Overload Capacity
- The VFDs are also UL approved, TÜV-SÜD Safety and CE Certified